Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome to VTCrafter!

Yup, I'm a real, old-school Suzy Homemaker, I am!  LOL  I knit, sew, arrange dried and silk flowers, and have tried my hand at just about every crafty-type hobby out there, love to cook and bake, and am a SAHM.  So I figured it was about time to share my various projects with the world!  I have a ton of fun with all the hobbies I have picked up over the years, and the skills I've gained have enabled me to make the most out of every single item we have.  Repurposing items to serve another duty is the name of the game.  Was a pillowcase... zip zip with the sewing machine... now it's a play dress for DD.  Ta-Da!  Not to mention the billions of incredible ideas I find online that I intend to try, someday.  So get yourself a nice hot cup of tea, or coffee, or wine (hehe), and settle in for some crafty goodness!  Enjoy!

PS - When you are done here, swing by my other two sites, VTCouponing and VTCooking (links to the right) and check those out too!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment